Date: Friday, January 20, 2017
Time: 18:30 - 20:30
Venue: ACCJ Tokyo Boardroom MAP
Speaker: Brian Newman, Executive Coach, TERMA
Hosting Committee(s): Independent Business Committee, Sales Development Committee
Member Fee: ¥2,500
Guest Fee: ¥3,500
Meal: Light Buffet & Refreshments
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: Tuesday, January 17, 12:00
40% of what we do every day is automatic, habitual behavior. With this in mind, it seems essential to cultivate skillful habits, and put down unskillful ones. In this interactive workshop for sales professionals, learn how to change your habits to supercharge your sales practice. And your life.
Workshop participants will:
• enhance awareness of personal and professional habits
• learn and apply the “The Habit Loop”* - a neuroscience-validated model for picking up, and putting down, habits
• explore client prospecting habits of the most successful sales professionals
• take away new ideas for generating sales leads in unconventional ways, and strengthening sales pipelines
*as introduced in NYT bestseller “The Power of Habit” by Charles Duhigg.
• The Myth of Willpower
• Why Things Go The Way They Usually Go
• The Habit Loop
• Client Prospecting Calculator
Brian Newman has a 20-year career in sales and sales team management in Asia, and is the author of Stop Sucking at Sales – 15 Secrets to Make You a Better Salesperson Today. Brian is a certified Executive Coach (ICF, ACC) and runs TERMA, an executive coaching firm based in Hong Kong.
Thomas Shockley, Chair
Steven Bleistein, Annie Chang, Vice Chairs
A. Barry Hirschfeld Jr., Board Liaison
ACCJ Independent Business Committee
Carlo La Porta, Thomas Shockley, Eric Wedemeyer, Co-Chairs
Kjell Yadon, Vice Chair
Nancy Ngou, Board Liaison
ACCJ Sales Development Committee
NOTE 1: This event is OFF THE RECORD.
NOTE 2: If you cancel after the stated deadline, the full meeting fee will be charged to your account. Sorry, no substitutions or walk-ins.