• To engage current members and communicate with them in an efficient and effective manner
• To recruit new members through established and new communication strategies, both corporate and individual
• To ensure that the ACCJ’s advocacy positions are reflected in external communications accurately and consistently
• To increase brand awareness within Japan and in relevant markets abroad
• To ensure branding/image consistency and quality
Interested in learning more? Click here to see the full job description and application instructions.