The U.S Commercial Service is organizing a USA Showcase and providing U.S. export assistance at CEATEC 2017 as part of the Trade Fair Certification program.
Export assistance includes:
- Trade Counseling by U.S. Commercial Service Specialists
- U.S. Commercial Service booth
- Speaking opportunity possibilities at the conference program and at the show
- Online company listings and USA Showcase information on the CEATEC website
- Networking opportunities
- Onsite support during the show from U.S. Commercial Service Specialists
- Fee services are available – business matchmaking, business facilitation service, etc.
CEATEC JAPAN is a CPS/IoT exhibition designed to link industries together that transcend existing boundaries between diverse industry and business categories. The new markets inspired by CEATEC JAPAN will not only help to enhance society but also create opportunities for industries. With the keywords of CPS/IoT, CEATEC brings together around 145,000 people including business leaders, designers, engineers and researchers from a range of areas, not only the IT & electronics industries, but also from agriculture, healthcare, mobility and aerospace etc.
October 3-6, 2017
For any inquiries or questions, please contact Ms. Atsuko Shimada by email at Atsuko.Shimada@trade.gov or by phone at +81-3-3224-5075
For further details on exhibitor benefits, click here.