Reimei Global Advisors Pte. Ltd. is a full-service M&A advisory firm focused on providing first-class services to assist our clients in realizing strategic growth and long-term value creation.
Work directly with team members on a range of activities including
- Conducting market/ company research
- Preparing marketing materials
- Working on financial models
About the Team:
- The Team is comprised of bilingual, multi-cultural investment banking professionals. We collectively possess more than 100 years of experience in virtually all areas of corporate finance practice, including domestic and cross-border M&A, LBO/ MBO financing, principal investments, corporate and financial restructurings, distressed credits, and post-acquisition.
- Since the inception of the firm, we have closed deals whose value equal to about USD 750 million and worked on more than 30 mandated assignments for Japanese, US and Korean clients.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with an hour for lunch (7 work hours/day). Occasional overtime may be necessary.
10F Nishi-Azabu Roppongi Dori Building
4-16-13 Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0031, Japan
- Native-level Japanese and strong English (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Study at a U.S. or Japanese university (degree program or exchange study)
- PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS word)
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team
- Interns from any academic discipline are welcome to apply
To apply for an internship position at Reimei Global Advisors, please send an email to Mr. Osamu Utsunomiya at firstname.lastname@example.org.