We invite any ideas that help to make our society better for the next generation. Please share your ideas/activities tackling social problems in the local/global community
- Ideas leading to end poverty and/or reduce social inequality
- Ideas leading to zero hunger, food security, and improved nutrition
- Ideas ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable energy and/or eco-system
- Ideas leading to quality education
- Ideas leading to gender equality
- Ideas making communities/cities inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable
We are looking for:
Applicants who are interested in the themes listed above and have own ideas.
Applicants who are willing to support people with ideas.
Applicants who are able to communicate with others in English and/or Japanese (conversational level preferred).
Application is open to all ages and nationalities (with valid Visa status).
- Deadline: August 15, 2017 20:00 JST (or earlier if all seats are already reserved)
- Fee: 10,000 yen
- Capacity: 25 people (first-come, first-serve basis)
Peatix site：http://ptix.co/2t2mKFS (in Japanese & Japanese yen)
JSIE registration site: (need free-membership registration) https://www.jsie.net/login/?redirect_to=/en/2017-wise-summer-program-registration/ (in English & US$)
Ms. Akiko Murai, Ms. Mari Kogiso, Ms. Suzuka Kobayakawa, Ms. Miwa Koyasu, and Mr. Makoto Goda
Please see here for more details.
JSIE supports fostering global talent, and offers global networking opportunities for young professionals, with an emphasis on helping women and minorities realize their greatest potential. Women’s Initiative for Sustainable Empowerment (WISE) summer program is to provide opportunities to shape our life mission and work toward social challenges. For more info about JSIE, please go here: www.jsie.net/en
If you have any questions, please contact at email@example.com